Abstract for Oral/Poster Presentation
Submission of abstracts is now invited for oral or poster presentation at the 30th South-East Asia Association for Dental Education, Annual Scientific Meeting, Kuala Lumpur (30th SEAADE) that will be held on 6-7 August 2019. Only abstracts related to DENTAL EDUCATION will be accepted. The author/s can submit abstract related but not limited to any of the following:-
- Dental education research
- Innovation in dental education
- Scholarship of teaching and learning in dental education.
- Assessment for learning.
- Emerging technologies in dental education.
- Industry and dental education.
- Cross-border education and partnerships (student mobility)
- Best practice in dental education
- Dental School Poster
Guidelines for Submission of Abstract for Oral/Poster Presentation
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English only.
- Title of Abstract: (limited to 15 words)
- Authors: Name, designation, organization affiliation
An abstract can have multiple authors but only one presenter who must be indicated with an * after the name.
- Body of Abstract: (limited to 250 words)
- Research reports shall include in the abstract Objective, Method, Result & Discussion, Conclusion
- Non-research based papers can be unstructured or include Objective/Innovation, Method, Summary if deemed appropriate
- Preference of Presentation: Oral / Poster
Deadlines for Submission
Submit Abstract TODAY
- All submissions must be received latest by 31 May 2019 for review by the LOC Scientific Subcommittee. Authors will be informed of the outcome at the latest by the end of May 2019. All notifications will be sent to the email address provided by the submitting author. No appeal is possible on this decision.
- All accepted presenters must register and pay the registration fee before the deadline of the early registration on 15 June 2019. If the presenters do not register on or before 15 June 2019, the accepted proposal will not be included in the conference programme/abstract book.