“Doc Mum” Skills Development: Bringing Up Children - The Positive Way
• Associate Professor Dr Philip George,Psychiatrist
• Dr Rajandran Muthoo,Child Psychiatrist
• Ms Lee Kuan Shin,Clinical Psychologist
The workshop would be fun, innovative and a skill-training with hands-on sessions including video viewing and scenario discussions.
Facilitators would be available for informal discussion and hands-on sessions.
Participants are invited to confidentially send their own, personal problems to the workshop organizers for forum discussion.
Parents, Child -care givers, and anyone who is interested in parenting of young children (1- 6 years old), kindergarten teachers.
- To empower parents and child care givers to deal with positive parenting including how to manage common parenting problems in young children aged from 1-6 years.
- To be aware of ways forward to modelling good childhood behaviour.