Dr Hira Choudhury
PhD in Pharmacy 2015 (Jadavpur University), Professional Diploma in Clinical Research 2013 (Catalyst Clinical Services Pvt. Ltd), Master of Pharmacy 2004 (Jadavpur University), Bachelor of Pharmacy 2002 (Jadavpur University)
School / Centre
Education & Training
|Ph.D. in Pharmacy||Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India||2014|
|Master of Pharmacy||Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India||2004|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India||2002|
Skills & Expertise
• Nano-carrier formulation for the low bioavailable drugs
• Planning and carry-out of different pharmacokinetic models to analyze novel formulations
• Bio-analytical method development and validations in HPLC and LC-MS/MS for new NCEs/NMEs and generic drugs using HPLC and LC-MS/MS.
• Analytical method development and validation in HPLC
• Dissolution study for generics drugs for BA/BE studies
• In vitro screening of NCEs for microsomal stability.
• In vivo pharmacokinetic studies in different preclinical species
• Identification of the metabolites of NCE
• Bioequivalence studies assignments (industry) for DCGI approval
• Industrial pre-clinical and clinical development activities in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetic area for regulatory requirement
• Development and optimization of nanoemulsion (oil in water type).
• Development of tumorous model in animals for evaluating antitumor activity of drugs/ developed formulations
• Computer knowledge acquainted with softwares such as Analyst, Millennium, Chromeleon, Class VP, EZChrom Elite, Spinchrom, WinNonlin, etc.
• Acquainted with the operation of HPLC (Shimadzu, Agilient, Waters, Dionex, Knauer), LC-MS/MS (API-2000, API-3000, API-4000, and API-4000-QTrap.
• In vivo experimentations for necessary profiling of molecules such as dosing, sampling, pharmacokinetic, toxicokinetic and tissue distribution studies.
• Column chromatography, TLC.