- Enrolment Day (Monday, 3 July 2017) – Foundation in Science (FIS217)
- Student Dress Code
– General Setting (Male|Female)
– Clinical Setting (Male|Female)
- Social Media Guidelines
- Insurance Coverage- MSIG (for Local Students)- Tokio Marine (for International Students)
- Accommodation- Application Form- Hostel Rules and Regulations
- IMU Vice-Chancellor’s Report – Year 2016
- IMU President’s Report – Year 2015, Year 2014, Year 2013
- The IMU Experiment Book
- IMU 20th Anniversary Commemorative Book
- The IMU Journey Book – The IMU Journey Book documents IMU’s unique and inspiring journey during the first 20 years of its history (1992 – 2012) with reflections of one of its Founders and its Key Personnel and Senior Staff.
IMU Education Sdn Bhd (IMU) is committed to a high standard of compliance with accounting, financial reporting, internal controls, corporate governance and auditing requirements and therefore has a Whistleblowing Policy (“Policy”) as an avenue for employees and non-employees to raise concerns in good faith without fear of reprisal.