Making An Appointment
You may make an appointment with our counsellors/clinical psychologist through the following methods:
- Walk-in the IMU Self Development Unit office to make an appointment.
- • Call/WhatsApp us at 03- 27317791
- Send us an email at [email protected] for Bukit Jalil or [email protected] for Seremban.
- Students at other branches may email to either email address above. Face Face-to-Face counselling may be arranged.
- We are open from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm (close on public holidays) at the Bukit Jalil campus. For other branch campuses – Seremban, Batu Pahat and Kluang, please call or email to make an appointment. Upon arrival, you will be asked to complete a “Counselling Registration Form” and read through the “Informed Consent Form”, which takes about 5-10 minutes. Each session is approximately 60 minutes. Some sessions may be longer (90 min) if expressive art activities are facilitated during the session. If this is a life-threatening emergency, please call 999 immediately. Please refer to After-hours assistance for numbers to call after office hours.
MEET THE COUNSELLORS
OTHER BRANCH CAMPUSES
Batu Pahat/Kluang – Please refer to our notices and posters at the respective campuses on the availability of the counsellor and contact details
Seremban – Please email us at [email protected]
- Befrienders: 03-7956 8144 / 03-956 8145 (24 hours)
- Lifeline Association Malaysia: 03-9282 1995 (Mon-Fri, 7pm-10pm)
- Police Station Bukit Jalil: 03-8994 3284
- General Hospital (Hospital Kuala Lumpur): 03-2615 5555 / 03-2692 1044
- University Hospital (University of Malaya Medical Centre): 03-7949 4422
- Other useful Telephone Numbers- AWAM (All Women’s Action Society): 03-7877 0224 (Monday to Friday, 10am-4:30pm)