TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Early bird rate ends by 5 September 2021
Conference grants are awarded to support conference attendance. This allows people from all over the world to ‘virtually’ meet one another, as well as to learn and discuss issues and ideas relevant to their career. The grants are awarded on a “first come, first serve basis” and aim to support participants who intend to present their work.
- To be eligible for an award, applicants must be:
- Paediatric trainees, paediatric nurses, allied health professionals or students in nursing and other allied health professions (e.g., speech therapist, chiropractors, dieticians) enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate program or from an accredited institution.
- Submitting an abstract.
- Register for the conference.
- Submit your registration details (including name, email address, contact number and affiliation) with the heading “Conference Grant Application” alongside your abstract by 29 August 2021 to [email protected] .
- Successful grant recipients will be notified one week upon submission of their abstracts.
- Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the Secretariat of 11TH NATIONAL PAEDIATRIC RESEARCH CONFERENCE.
- There will be 80% refund of registration fee for cancellation made by 5 September 2021.
- There will be a 50% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 17 October 2021.
- There will be a 30% refund of registration fee for cancellation made before 3 November 2021.
- There will be no refund of registration fee for cancellations made after 3 November 2021.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change the topic of the programme, if for whatever reasons beyond its control, the programme cannot be held as scheduled or the topics need to be altered.