The University believes in making it as convenient as possible for students to manage their payments by providing a wide range of options. Please be advised that fines will be imposed on late payments, so you are encouraged to both adhere closely to payment procedures and pay your fees by the stipulated dates to avoid unnecessary interruptions to your education.
Please provide a copy of proof of payment (e.g. bank in slip, transfer receipts) to Finance Department through one of the following channels:
a) Hand deliver to the Cashier Office at Bukit Jalil; or
b) Fax to 603-8656 0158 with the student’s ID. no., name, contact no. and email address; or
c) Scan and email to [email protected] with the student’s ID no., name and contact no.
Evidence of payment will be accepted by IMU only upon IMU’s verification.
You can make payment through the following payment options. Please follow the steps stated in the payment instruction after payment is made.
1. Online Payment
For fast and secured processing of your fees:
For above payment method, student will need to provide details such as Student No, IC/Passport No, Contact Number and any other details.
2. Biller Payment CIMB ATM/CDM Teller Machines
1. Automated Teller Machine (ATM) bill payment (Registered / Open Biller) – CIMB Account Holder
- Registered Biller – Students/Payee require to have CIMB ATM card and register IMU in their favourite account
- Open Biller – Students/Payee require to have CIMB ATM card but did not register IMU as favourite account
2. Cash Deposit Machine (CDM) bill payment (Registered / Open Biller) – Non-CIMB Account Holder
- Registered Biller – Students/Payee may or may not have CIMB ATM card and register IMU in their favourite account
- Open Biller – Students/Payee may or maynot have CIMB ATM card but did not register IMU as favourite account
Payment steps (for both ATM & CDM)
Once you have selected bill payment, please follow below steps:-
i) Input payee code as “032” which represents IMU
ii) The system will then prompt you to input Student ID for IMU student or IC/Passport no for non IMU student
iii) Next, system will prompt you to input your contact number
iv) After that,system will prompt you to input amount you wish to pay(for CDM place the cash into the machine).
3. Interbank GIRO payment / Telegraphic Transfer
: IMU Education Sdn Bhd
: Malayan Banking Berhad
: Jalan Yong Shook Lin, Petaling Jaya
: 5-14187-427455 (Maybank MYR Currency A/c)
5. By Registered Mail/Courier Service
Mail with crossed cheque/money order/bank draft to be directed to the following address:
Cashier’s Office, Finance Department
IMU Education Sdn Bhd
No. 126, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 19, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Crossed Cheque / Bank Draft / Money Order to be made payable to “IMU Education Sdn Bhd”
6. Over the Counter
Crossed Cheque / Bank Draft / Money Order to be made payable to “IMU Education Sdn Bhd”(For all over-the-counter transactions, NO CASH is acceptable for tuition fee payment)
: Please enquire at our Admissions/Student Services Hub
For Existing Students
: The following is available:
Cashier’s Office Location : Ground Floor, Student Services Hub
Operating hours : Monday – Friday 8am to 6pm