Careers at IMU
Delivering the future of better healthcare
The International Medical University (IMU) in Malaysia was established 24 years ago in line with the Malaysian government objective of making the country a leading centre of educational excellence in the region and providing more Malaysian students the opportunity to achieve their aspiration to become doctors, pharmacists and nurses.
Interested applicants are welcomed to apply via e-mail to [email protected] along with their complete CV as attachment, e-mail address, contact number and names & contact details of three referees. Kindly indicate this reference number : Ref. No: FWJA0012016 in the cover letter subject column.
Salary scales would be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. We thank all candidates for their expressed interest, however, only those who are shortlisted for an interview will be notified.
Focus on IMU Healthcare finance operation, planning and reporting, responsibilities includes:
- Getting clinic ready – ensuring enough consumables etc. and disinfectant
- Preparation of patient for procedure
- Chaperon patient during procedure
- Update patient on waiting time
- Assist patient who are referred to other department
- Ensure all charges and clinic documentation are complete
- Organizing patient records
- Ensure there are sufficient stock, consumables etc for clinic use
- Ensure cleanliness of the clinic
- Assist front desk (registration, enquiries, appointment) when necessary
- Prepare month end clinic report
- Pleasant and friendly personality and works well in a team
- Minimum SPM Qualification
- Able to read and write in Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Computer skills (MS Office)
- Able to carry out duties with minimal supervision