The International Medical University (IMU) in Malaysia was established 24 years ago in line with the Malaysian government objective of making the country a leading centre of educational excellence in the region and providing more Malaysian students the opportunity to achieve their aspiration to become doctors, pharmacists and nurses.
Interested applicants are welcomed to apply via e-mail to [email protected] along with their complete CV as attachment, e-mail address, contact number and names & contact details of three referees. Kindly indicate this reference number : Ref. No: FWJA0012016 in the cover letter subject column.
Salary scales would be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. We thank all candidates for their expressed interest, however, only those who are shortlisted for an interview will be notified.
- Serve as the front liner for the Chiropractic Centre by providing quality patient care.
- Register at the front desk and attend queries from patients’.
- Record patients’ data and ensure good e-filing system.
- Responsible for daily operations of the clinic including cleanliness and tidiness. Ensure treatment room and adequate clean linen is available for use.
- To chaperone, assisting and perform chiropractic treatment to the patients as prescribed by Chiropractors. Such as using Electrical Stimulating Machine, Ultrasound, Heat Pads, TENS, IFC, Microcurrent, Intersegmental Traction and etc.
- Manage inventory and monitoring stock level and replenish of stock.
- To ensure best practice in service provision, standards and adherence to relevant legislation and to codes of professional conduct.
- Attend to any ad-hoc assignment that been assigned by Administrator / Chiropractor / Healthcare Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Preferably have relevant experience in clinic or hospital works, priority given to those with physiotherapy work experience.
- Proficiency in Chinese will be an added advantage.
- Able to carry out duties with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer skills – Microsoft words, Excel , Outlook
- Willingness to travel to other satellite clinic within Klang Valley when required.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Setia Walk Puchong.
- Manage the assigned dental polyclinic/dispensary/central sterile supply unit to ensure best practice in service provision, standards and adherence to relevant legislation and to codes of professional conduct.
- Support dentists in providing in the delivery of dental care to patients.
- Ensure all facilities of the dental centre are in good condition.
- Ensure high compliance on infection control procedures.
- Assist Practice Manager in the inventory of equipment.
- Conduct regular stock- check of instruments, materials and consumables.
- Oversee the supply for dental surgeries, students polyclinic and central sterile supply.
- Assist in the supervision of students in relation to the practice of four handed dentistry.
- Train and supervise other dental surgery assistants in their assigned dental assisting duties and care of dental clinical facilities.
- Keep records of maintenance and repair of dental equipment in the dental clinics and rooms assigned.
- Assist in the supervision of students and perform all other duties as requested by academic staff/clinical supervisor when students are using the clinical facilities.
- Assist in the training of dental students in the practice of infection control, oral hygiene instructions to patients and close support dentistry.
- Counsel patients about oral hygiene and nutrition.
- Perform any other duty as instructed by Director of Oral Health Centre, Practice Manager or Dean, School of Dentistry
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in dental chair-side assisting is preferred.
- Expertise in clinical management of dental clinic and laboratory facilities is preferred
- Hands on experience in providing support and assistant to dentist
- Good knowledge and understanding of Infection Control Procedures.
- Competent in the work processes related to the organization, supervision, preparation, assistance and maintenance
- Computer literate including knowledge in PMS
- Provide Customer Service Support
- To provide customers with relevant information and timely scheduling of appointments
- To identify & implement strategies to improve quality of service and productivity
- To review, resolve and track customer enquiry and complaints
- Assist in the Operations of the Oral Health Centre
- To prepare, maintain & submit reports such as financials, inventory level & operational statistic reports
- Create scheduling, duty roster and timetable for staff and students in the Oral Health Centre
- Oversee the operations of the Dental Surgery Assistants and front-liners.
- To ensure all staff and students follow strictly to the SOPs and other clinical rules and regulations.
- Oversee Purchasing and Procurement for the Oral Health Centre
- To ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained to meet the needs and requirements of the operations
- To oversee and prepare the purchase orders accordingly
- To obtain quotation and negotiate favorable terms and conditions and pricing
- To check and prepare budget allocation and budget limitations
- To monitor supplier compliance with purchase order, contracts and delivery
- To support the Manager in other administrative and operational matters.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Dental clinic
- A Diploma/ Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Computer literate.
- Sound knowledge in dentistry operations/clinics.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Assist the manager to drive for marketing, sales and communications aspects for IMU Healthcare existing clinics in order to achieve business targets and objectives in line with the business plans and budget.
- Assist the manager to develop and implement brand strategy and marketing strategy for the IMU Healthcare brand and the IMU healthcare projects.
- Assist the manager to develop a communication program with and between marketing and clinical professionals in the healthcare fraternity.
- Assist the manager to develop plans and implement activities for indirect marketing programmes for target markets. Such programmes will include health talks, campaigns, and joint marketing events with other partners (corporate clients, manage care organizations, healthcare practitioners and others).
- Responsible for the implementation, support, analysis, execution and training for sales, marketing and customer service for the IMU healthcare centres. Develop mechanism for gathering of customer information, market intelligence and customer needs.
- To assist the manager to create pricing plans and product-structure for the IMU healthcare products and services taking into account different segments of the market and pricing competitiveness-positioning and value added services. Formulates corporate / panel credit rating to balance risk vs sales volume.
- To assist the manager in the development of marketing collaterals such as fliers, pamphlets, brochures etch.
- Provide regular updates, recommendations, reports and presentations to IMU Senior Management and Board where necessary or requested.
- Key team participant with IMU Group on the IMU Cares programs for community and public relation program.
- Responsible to manage external marketing contractors to see they meet agreements, contracts, and bring new concepts to the department.
- Develop partnerships or other ventures with 3 parties on the different elements of healthcare (eg. Primary care, secondary care and tertiary care) as directed or should the need arise.
- To undertake other assignments as and when required by the management
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing, Advertising or Business Development.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office design is an advantage.
- Those currently in private hospitals, clinics or healthcare is encourage to apply.
- Minimum a Diploma in Marketing, Business, Management or other related.
- With own transport and valid license.
- Exposure to private healthcare market is an advantage.
- Provide excellent frontline service to assist in managing patient’s appointments with Healthcare doctors as required.
- Handle enquiries and queries from walk-in patients and patient’s telephone calls.
- Providing assistance as a cashier.
- Provide clinic service to patients with excellent customer service skills.
- To assist the doctor’s in charge in providing clinical services to patients both external and internal.
- Assisting in the dispensary when required.
- To ensure and coordinate cleanliness and tidiness of the Healthcare service is well maintained at all time.
- Ensure effective and efficient running of the Healthcare service.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Minimum SPM qualification
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in Mandarin and English (spoken and written)
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel)
- Able to carry out duties with minimal supervision
- Driver / coordinator in developing & implementing operational policies, standards of procedures, quality improvement and managing healthcare projects in line with IMU ASPIRE objectives.
- Overseeing all clinics / centre to ensure smooth daily operation of the facility.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and supervise the delivery of healthcare services with intention to improve efficiency and quality in the services provided and achieve better patient outcomes in the long run.
- Collaborate with all clinicians in delivery of quality healthcare services abide by clinical guidelines.
- Develop strategic operational plans and operating budget for all healthcare services including strategies for generating revenues and resources planning.
- Oversee day to day operations including human resource management, administrative management, process and material audit.
- Collaborate with all clinicians to achieve quality clinical practice governed by MOH and MSQH.
- Provide regular updates and recommendations to CEO, Healthcare.
- Professional nursing/medical related qualifications, recognized in Malaysia
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing a network of clinics/ healthcare centres
- Having a business related certification is preferred e.g. MBA
- Basic medical knowledge for both allopathic and complementary medicine
- Demonstrates the IMU Core behavior and values
- Strong people handling skills and willing to be a team player
- Personal development coaching skills and situational leadership skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office tools
- Financial planning skills including budgeting