The International Medical University (IMU) in Malaysia was established in 1992 in line with the Malaysian government objective of making the country a leading centre of educational excellence in the region and providing more Malaysian students the opportunity to achieve their aspiration to become doctors, pharmacists and nurses.
Interested applicants are welcomed to apply via e-mail to [email protected] along with their complete CV as attachment, e-mail address, contact number and names & contact details of three referees. Kindly indicate this reference number : Ref. No: FWJA0012016 in the cover letter subject column.
Salary scales would be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. We thank all candidates for their expressed interest, however, only those who are shortlisted for an interview will be notified.
- Ensure adherence to the Cashiering Management Policy, Standard Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions of IMUH to ensure high standard of service delivery and the meeting of forecasted revenue for IMUH.
- Ensure that services are conducted timely, efficiently, and effectively so as to avoid complaints or negative feedbacks from patients and to ensure that Healthcare Finance and IMUH’s quality objectives are met.
- Participates in other related activities by Finance Healthcare and IMUH to ensure the constant growth and smooth-running of Finance Healthcare and IMUH.
- Take active part in Continuous Professional Development to upgrade knowledge and technical competencies.
- Minimum SPM/STPM with credit in Mathematic and English
- Basic computer skills, fast and alert about numbers and transactions.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Honest and trustworthy
- Teamwork & Cooperation
Senior Executive, Medical Affairs & Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance
- Coordinate/facilitate and monitor implementation of quality and process improvement initiatives with key stakeholders to improve processes and ensure patient safety and compliance to regulations and standards.
- Coordinate data collection of clinical /quality indicator and analyse the data.
- Coordinate and take part in internal quality audit and follow-up audit. Assist to ensure all audit related documentation is complete.
- Ensure a document management system is in maintained and documents are accessible to staff.
- Ensure review of policies and procedures are done as per schedule frequency meeting.
- Ensure application and renewal of Cawangan Kawalan Amalan Perubatan Swasta (CKAPS) license are done on a timely basis.
- Monitor and track all relevant statutory licenses are valid and maintained by respective departments.
- Patient Safety and Risk Management
- Assist to compile risk and monitor implementation of mitigation measures.
- Assist to ensure investigation and root cause analysis is conducted or take part in the investigation on all reported incidents/sentinel events. Follow-up to verify the implementation of the preventive action. Compile incident reports and analyse data and provide the suggestion for areas of improvement.
- Assist to ensure all mandatory reporting are made to the relevant authorities.
- Assist in capturing learning points of incident and sentinel events for updates and awareness to staff.
- Medical Affairs
- Assist to coordinate and ensure Healthcare Advisory Board (HAB) and sub-committee's meetings are conducted as per Committee terms of reference.
- Ensure all credentialing and privileging related documents are complete and secured.
- Ensure all medical and dental practitioners documents i.e. contractual agreement, APC, NSR, indemnity etc. are always valid, maintained and secured.
- Help prepare on-call roster for medical and dental practitioners to ensure adequate specialty coverage.
- Assist to conduct training and awareness sessions in the area of quality and risk management
- Diploma or Degree in healthcare related area
- Minimum 3 years work experience in quality management or medical affairs in healthcare
- Computer Literate. Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Language Proficiency – Written and spoken English and Malay
- Assist the Chiropractors in providing accurate and appropriate treatment to ensure patients’ needs are being met
- Perform other clinical and non-clinical related duties to ensure the smooth running of ICC
- Ensure that services are conducted timely, efficiently and effectively to avoid complaints or negative feedback from patients
- Minimum SPM, preferably from Science Stream
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Team player
- Able to work on rotation for Saturdays and extended hours on weekdays
- A Healthcare background is an added advantage
Front Desk Assistant
- Performing appointment scheduling and registration
- Attend to customers’ inquiries, and ensure the smooth running of the registration counter
- Minimum SPM
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Able to work on Saturday on rotation and shift work
Family Medicine Specialist
- Provide family medicine specialist services and oversee the Clinical Governance of the Medical Clinic to ensure high-quality clinical service in compliance with professional guidelines, regulatory requirements and IMU Healthcare/IMU policies and procedures
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience in Family Medicine
- NSR is registered and possesses a valid APC
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Healthcare Finance Team and Business Office to ensure the proper functioning of the Finance aspects and Business aspects of IMU Healthcare.
- Provide peer leadership and financial & business advisory to the Healthcare Management Team and Clinic leaders to enable IMU Healthcare (i) operations to be efficient, optimal and profitable (ii) achieve its strategic objectives.
- Responsible for the IMU Healthcare finance and business aspects of operations, management, reporting and planning. This will include functions such as revenue assurance, budgeting and forecasting, treasury, taxation, procurement, general store to improve/develop financial systems, financial reporting, stocks system and developing business plans for current and future business. The latter may be done jointly with other functions within IMU Group.
- Ensure strong teamwork among the Healthcare Management Team and foster cooperation across the various functions in the organisation.
- Work with Healthcare Management Team to (i) develop the governance policies, procedures, limits of authority, goals, business plans and financial forecast; and (ii) create value to ensure the growth and viability of the IMU healthcare operations.
- Other day-to-day responsibilities such as financial analysis, system improvement, budget planning and forecasting will be required to be executed. The role requires close collaboration with the IMU Education Finance team to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Professional accounting qualification and at least 5 years experience at the managerial level.
- Hands-on working knowledge of implementation of HIS and Financial software; exposure to procurement and supply chain management.
- Strong in Finance Operations and Reporting.
- Strong understanding of financial aspects of healthcare business, ability to set up key metrics to manage the business and drive cost efficiencies.
- Understanding of investment appraisal for new business or new service.
- Ability to present to Senior Management / Board.
- Perform accurate assessment to ensure appropriate treatment plan is carried out
- Maintain thorough documentation on patient conditions and medical histories
- Assist in the overall operational matters to ensure smooth service delivery at all times
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Chiropractic from a recognised university WITH at least 2-3 years working experience in clinical area
- Registered with MOH-T&CM and possess a valid APC
- Good ethic
- Possess good communication and written skills
We offer a range of employment opportunities to support an academic environment in a Malaysian private university and are in search of remarkable people to join us. Our work affect the lives of others — and we’ll help you do the same too.